High wither, absorbent correction pad made from shockproof materials using airtechnology with airflow lining. The lining allows the air to move under and over it thus creating cross flows through the ventilation system. This system works best when you are working your horse through it's various paces because the high wither acts as a channel for the air to be driven through the front of the saddle pad and through the airflow lining under the horses back.
Shockproof materials help enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure over the wither and spine. Complete with 8 insert shims, you can quickly adjust the depth of the pad at both front and back to achieve the perfect balance and fit for any saddle.
- Shockproof material with airtechnology
- Airflow lining
- High wither design
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- Four-way stretch for total freedom of movement
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- 8 insert shims (4 x 7mm thickness and 4 x 15mm thickness)
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally