Probably the most technically advanced and innovative half pad in the world. Combining shock proof protection, moisture control and air-cooling.
Our airtechnology merino lambswool half pad features breathable, advanced synthetic and shockproof materials. Merino lambswool is a natural shock absorber and it thermoregulates. The perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse's skin. Assists in drying, cooling and keeping your horse comfortable under the saddle. Together the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
Helps diffuse shock and provides protection from movement and impact created by the rider within the saddle. Particularly suitable for horses that require more protection and comfort. It can also benefit horses with fine coats prone to rubbing or hair loss.
Merino wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of it's own weight in moisture and used in conjunction with our advanced airtechnology it allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- Shockproof material with airtechnology
- Lined with merino lambswool
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- Maximum airflow
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our 'Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash'.