1. These terms
1.1 What these terms cover.
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content.
1.2 Why you should read them.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms or require any changes, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
2.1 Who we are.
We are PREMIER EQUINE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED a company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number is 4416281 and our registered office is at Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ. Our registered VAT number is 797 2422 94.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at (01469) 532 279 or by writing to us at Premier Equine International Ltd, Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ. Or email us at: email@example.com.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2.4 “Writing” includes emails.
When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
3. Our contract with you
3.1 How we will accept your order.
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. If at the point of ordering you have been charged, we would refund you.This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
3.3 Your order number.
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. Our products
4.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures.
The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because our products are handmade, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website have a 2% tolerance.
4.2 Product packaging may vary.
The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
5. Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
6. Our rights to make changes
6.1 Minor changes to the products.
We may change the product:
- 6.1.1 to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- 6.1.2 to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
6.2 Updates to digital content.
We may update digital content, provided that the digital content shall always match the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.
7. Providing the products
7.1 Delivery costs.
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- 7.1.1 Will I be Charged Customs and Imports Duties?
Depending on the value your order, your Premier Equine parcel may or may not be charged customs or import duties. If your parcel is charged, it is up to the person receiving the parcel to cover these costs. Unfortunately, these charges vary widely from county to country, so we're unable to predict what your particular charges may be. For more accurate information, we would suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so that you are not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
7.2 When we will provide the products.
During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. We will either deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible or we will contact you with an estimated delivery date or to agree a delivery date.
7.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control.
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.4 If you are not at home when the product is delivered.
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave instructions informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
7.5 If you do not re-arrange delivery.
After a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10 will apply.
7.6 If you do not allow us access to provide services.
If you do not allow us access to your property to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property we may end the contract and clause 10 will apply.
7.7 Your legal rights if we deliver goods late.
You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- 7.7.1 we have refused to deliver the goods;
- 7.7.2 delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- 7.7.3 you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
7.8 Setting a new deadline for delivery.
If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 7.7, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
7.9 Ending the contract for late delivery.
If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 7.7 or clause 7.8, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must either return them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 01469 532279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
7.10 When you become responsible for the goods.
The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us.
7.11 When you own goods.
You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
7.12 What will happen if you do not give required information to us.
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, your post code in order that we can verify your location and telephone number for the carrier etc. We will contact you by phone or in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
7.13 Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you.
We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- 7.13.1 deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- 7.13.2 you have provided us with the wrong post code;
- 7.13.3 update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- 7.13.4 make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
7.14 Your rights if we suspend the supply of products.
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 6 weeks in any 6 month period we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 6 weeks and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
7.15 We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay.
If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 12.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.5). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended.
8. Your rights to end the contract
8.1 You can always end your contract with us.Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- 8.1.1 If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
- 8.1.2 If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
- 8.1.3 If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- 8.1.4 In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.5 or clause 8.6.
8.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 8.1.1 to 8.1.4 below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- 8.2.1 we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6);
- 8.2.2 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- 8.2.3 there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- 8.2.4we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons; or
- 8.2.5 you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 7.7).
8.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
8.4 When you don’t have the right to change your mind.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- 8.4.1 products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- 8.4.2 any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
8.5 How long do I have to change my mind?
How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered.
- 8.5.1 For goods you have bought: You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
8.6 Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind.
Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 8.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. A contract for our collection service. is completed when we have finished providing the service and you have paid for it. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct a sum from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
9. How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
9.1 Tell us you want to end the contract.
To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- 9.1.1 Phone or email. Call customer services on 01469 532279 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- 9.1.2 By post. Simply write to us at: Premier Equine International Ltd., Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
9.2 Returning products after ending the contract.
If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the goods back to us at: Premier Equine International Ltd, Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ or allow us to collect them from you at a fee of £6.95 (including VAT) per box. Please call customer services on 01469 532279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
9.3 When we will pay the costs of return.
We will pay the costs of return:
- 9.3.1 if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- 9.3.2 if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
Please note that if you arrange for collection of the products using our return service and the product is unavailable for collection at the agreed date and time we may deduct the cost of the failed collection as set out in clause 9.6.2. In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
PayPal Returns - Shipping Refund
Premier Equine accept no liability for claims made via the PayPal returns refund service. Premier Equine are in no way associated with the PayPal free returns service.
To claim your returns shipping postage using this service, you MUST have paid in full for your Premier Equine purchase through PayPal and all requests for return postage refunds must be made via your PayPal account.
If you choose to use the Premier Equine £6.95 DPD returns service, please request your invoice for proof of postage from our customer services team.
9.4 What we charge for collection.
If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. We charge £6.95 (including VAT) per box for collection of goods.
9.5 How we will refund you.
We will refund you the price you paid for the products including standard delivery costs for postage (UK and Europe ONLY), by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
9.6 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- 9.6.1 We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. See our Returns Page for information about what handling is acceptable and examples. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- 9.6.2 The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.If you have arranged for the product to be collected using our return service, please note that if the product is unavailable for collection at the agreed date and time, we may reduce your refund to take account of the cost of a failed collection charged to us.We are currently charged £6.95 (including VAT) for a failed collection.
- 9.6.3 Where the product is a service, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
9.7 When your refund will be made.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible.If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- 9.7.1 If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
- 9.7.2 In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
10. Our rights to end the contract
10.1 We may end the contract if you break it.
We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- 10.1.1you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, postcode and telephone number;
- 10.1.2 you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you;
- 10.1.3 you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us access to your premises to supply the products.
10.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract.
If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you a fee as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
10.3 We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 2 Working Days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
11. If there is a problem with the product
11.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 01469 532279 or write to us at email@example.com and Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ.
11.2 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
11.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 01469 532279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
12. Price and payment
12.1 Where to find the price for the product.
The price of the product (which includes VAT, unless exempt) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
12.2 Gift Voucher use terms.
If using a gift voucher to purchase goods please find the terms and conditions as follows:
- 12.2.1 Gift vouchers are redeemable in the checkout area against any merchandise online at www.premierequine.co.uk or over the phone (01469 532279) directly with us only
- 12.2.2 Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed with any of our retailing stores or at shows
- 12.2.3 Multiple gift vouchers cannot be redeemed in the same transaction
- 12.2.4 Any gift voucher amount must be spent in full and any amount remaining will not be carried forward or refunded
- 12.2.5 Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for a cash amount
- 12.2.6 Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged
- 12.2.7 Gift vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights
- 12.2.8 Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes but CAN be used on sale items
- 12.2.9 Premier Equine reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud
- 12.2.10 Premier Equine reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary
- 12.2.11 Gift vouchers are issued by Premier Equine International Ltd. Registered office: Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ. Registered in England, No 4416281
12.3 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT.
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
12.4 What happens if we got the price wrong.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
12.5 When you must pay and how you must pay.
We accept payment with MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Amex and PayPal. Goods must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
- 12.5.1 When ordering goods you must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
12.6 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
13.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
13.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
13.3 We are not liable for business losses.
We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. How we may use your personal information
How we may use your personal information.
15. Other important terms
15.1 We may transfer this Agreement to someone else.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
15.2 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.3 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
15.4 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
15.5 The Consumer ADR Regulations 2015
Provide that all trades must provide consumers with details of an alternative dispute resolution service for instances when complaints cannot be settled directly between the trader and the consumer. The Regulations do not make participation in the ADR scheme mandatory for traders, however, they do apply to traders who sell directly to consumers. The trade must point the customer to a certified ADR scheme in the event they cannot resolve a dispute in house (www.retainadr.org.uk) which is a government approved scheme.
16. Discount Code Terms & Conditions
◼︎ Discount codes are redeemable at the checkout area against any merchandise online at www.premierequine.co.uk or over the phone directly with us; 01469 532279
◼︎ Discount codes cannot be redeemed with any of our retailing stores
◼︎ Discount codes cannot be used when purchasing gift vouchers.
◼︎ Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any vouchers or other discount codes.*Some discount codes may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
◼︎ The discount code amount must be spent in full and any amount remaining will not be carried forward or refunded.
◼︎ Discount codes cannot be exchanged for a cash amount.
◼︎ Discount codes cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
◼︎ Premier Equine reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the code if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
◼︎ Discount codes can only be used on products which are in stock.
Discount codes are issued by Premier Equine Limited. Registered office: Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ. Registered in England No. 4416281.
17. Competition Terms & Conditions
17a. AW19 Catalogue Competition
◼︎ Entires close 01.02.2020.
◼︎ The competion is open to retail customers only and can not be entered by trade.
◼︎ Winner will be contacted via email, on the email address provided upon entry.
◼︎ The winner will be entitled to select ONE bundle of their choice from the four available.
◼︎ All product bundles displayed differ in value, the highest value bundle is £460.
◼︎ Product prizes may vary depending on stock.
◼︎ At the discretion of Premier Equine the winner may be granted the option to select alternative colours of prizes (depending on stock).
◼︎ Where products are out of stock Premier Equine reserves the right to offer an alternative product deemed by Premier Equine as a suitable substitute.
◼︎ Prize CANNOT be exchanged for cash amount/ gift vouchers/ discount.
◼︎ Entry must be made via joining our mailing list at www.premierequine.co.uk and selecting 'AW19 Catalogue Competition' under 'where did you hear about us' OR by emailing email@example.com requesting to be signed up with the subject line 'AW19 Catalogue Competition'.
◼︎ Entrants MUST verify their newsletter subscription by clicking on the registration verification link contained in their welcome email after sign up. Entries will only be counted once registration has been verified.
◼︎ One entry per email address.
◼︎ Should any of the items in the prize bundle be unsuitable, these CANNOT be refunded for a cash amount/ gift vouchers/ discount. If you require a different size, you can return the product to us at your cost for an exchange for a different size of the same product, ONLY if the product is in full retail condition.
◼︎ Prize and competition is issued by Premier Equine Limited. Registered office: Uplands, East Marsh Road, Goxhill, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7NQ. Registered in England No. 4416281
◼︎ By signing up to our newsletter you agree to be contacted by Premier Equine regarding news and promotions. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
We do not share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
18. Seasonal Promotions
18a. Claiming Your Free Promotional Offer Mud Fever Turnout Boots with Every Turnout Rug Purchased Over £100*
◼︎ -* This promotional offer entitles each customer to ONE pair of 'promotional offer mud fever turnout boots' when purchased with a horse turnout rug over the value of £100.
◼︎ To claim this promotional offer - select your turnout rug over the value of £100 and place into your basket. Select 'promotional offer mud fever turnout boots' in the size required and place into your basket. Use code TURNOUT19 at checkout. The cost of your free product will then be deducted from your order.
◼︎ This promotion is valid for Horse Turnout Rugs only. (Sizes available 5'6"-7'3")
◼︎ One pair of 'promotional offer mud fever turnout boots' per transaction.
◼︎ Customers may place multiple separate orders using this code.
◼︎ Discount code TURNOUT19 cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code.
◼︎ Excludes sale turnout rugs.
◼︎ Promotion valid for retail customers only.
◼︎ Other products may be placed in your basket when redeeming this offer.
◼︎ Offer can be redeemed at checkout using code TURNOUT19 at www.premierequine.co.uk or by calling the order line 01469 532279 and quoting this promotional code.
◼︎ End date of promotion: 02.09.19 8:00am.
◼︎ This promotion is only valid while stocks last.
◼︎ The promotion is only valid on products in stock and cannot be applied to pre orders or previous purchases.