It has been a particularly tough year for everyone. Whether it is a gift for your nearest and dearest or for that special someone who has gone the extra mile for you this year - we wanted to make your Christmas equestrian gift-giving as easy as possible.
Read our gift guide and find something special, for someone special.
For The Matchy-Matchy Queen/King
Lots of our product lines have been designed to match with other lines, as well as provide exceptional performance and the latest in sports technology. The possibilities to create a custom set are endless!
Azzure Anti Slip Satin Saddle Pad - available in GP/Jump or Dressage Cut £65.
Browbands from £20.
Ladies Riding Tops from £25.
Horse Boots & Bandages from £20.
Riding Gloves, Whips & Accessories from £8.
Need help curating a matching set like no other? Call our expert team on 01469 532279.
For The Dressage Diva
Hand-picked by our resident dressage riders, take a look at the:
Browbands from £20.
For The Showjumper
Technical performance meets style with our range specifically designed with the showjumper in mind.
For the Eventer / Adrenaline Chaser
For those who like to go fast and leave the ground, take a look at the:
For The Most Important One (Your Horse)
Time for a new rug? Treat him to one of our turnout or stable rugs for ultimate protection against the elements.
For effective and stylish cooling and travelling take a look at the PremTex Horse Cooler Rug £110 which is perfect for winter/ spring weather.
For The Young Rider
Forever having your favourite horse jacket "borrowed" by your offspring? Riding tights keep going mysteriously missing but appear in photos from your daughter's latest lesson?
Take a look at our Premier Kids range, offering technical riding clothing from ages 3-4 years - 15-16 years.
For a coordinated "mini me" look browse the:
For The Bling Enthusiast
For those who like a bit of sparkle take a look at our range of Horse Browbands from £20.
For a special gift choose the Stellazio Anatomic Snaffle Bridle with Flash £104 which includes a shaped, gem stone in-set browband sure to wow.
Not forgetting the rider, take a look at the Derami Ladies Competition/ Show Shirt £40 which features a collar decorated with diamante detain and lurex chiffon sleeves that shimmer in the light for an ultra-feminine look.
The Beluso Ladies Full Seat Gel Riding Breeches £59 also offer subtle diamante decorative beading detailing, available in navy or walnut.
For The One Who Has Everything
We all know that one person who is the bane of our Christmas shopping list. Get them the gift of choice this Christmas with a PE gift voucher. We offer two options...
1) Beautifully presented in it's own printed envelope and delivered to the recipient by Royal Mail signature service, choose from £10, £20 or £50 amounts.
2) Not going to see them over Christmas? Take a look at our range of Personalised Printable E-Vouchers that can be emailed or forwarded to your chosen recipient, displaying a personalised message of up to 150 characters. Available in a range of designs for every occasion.
Stocking Fillers £20 & Under
Thoughtful Gifts That Hardly Cost A Thing
As well as a gift under the tree, here are a few gift ideas that you can give for free...
- Offer to clean their tack.
- Arrange a hack or outing to their favourite place or somewhere new.
- Compliment someone new on their riding/ grooming/ how much you like their horse. It can go a long way, especially after a tough year!
- Reach out to old friends/ acquaintances with a message, call or Christmas card.
- If you are qualified; offer a lesson or some pointers for free.
- Offer to put some jumps up for a friend or offer to read their dressage test.
- Offer to have their 10th Premier Equine order this month delivered to your house instead of theirs, to hide it from their husband.
- Help them goal-set for 2021.
If you're still struggling for ideas and would like some inspiration or advice you can call our team on 01469 532279 who will be happy to help you find that perfect Christmas gift.
Need to drop a hint?
Our team are also great at advising non-equestrian partners/friends/family on the ideal gift for their horse owner/ rider loved ones - share this with them for a little helping hand and to avoid getting socks under the tree again this year.