These ultra-durable and modern paddock boots are a must have for riding and daily yard duties.
The Bowton features popular styling, sure to catch the eye of those looking for versatility. Elastic side gussets give a flattering appearance and make for a comfortable fit. With dual tread anti-slip soles and a branded pull tab, these riding boots are the staple of any equestrian wardrobe.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Durable leather upper
- Black cambrelle lining - moisture wicking/breathable
- Brogue detailing
- YKK rear zip fastening
- Elastic sides
- Full arch support
- Rear pull-on tabs
- Round toe shape
- Light hygiene insole
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
Combine your riding boots with a pair of our hard wearing, comfortable and stylish Competition Breeches.
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.