A classic and stylish heavyweight turnout rug designed to keep your horse warm and dry in winter.
Made from our breathable 840D ballistic nylon and treated with our proven waterproof system, this rug is a fantastic addition to your horse’s wardrobe. Our optimum breathable formula helps to regulate your horse’s temperature keeping it warm, dry and comfortable. The Buster 400g features classic details such as branded stainless steel hardware and subtle contrast embroidery/trims. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. You can add our liners into the Buster 400 horse rug, increasing the warmth when needed in harsh weather.
Turnout Rug Key features...
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 400g thermo bonded fill – heavyweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used inside and out
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally