The perfect lightweight horse rug for warmer days where protection is still required...
The Buster Hardy 0g half neck turnout rug is constructed seamlessly forward to the front of the wither, which is ideal for when you want your horse to have extra protection from the elements, but don’t want to add a full neck cover. This design also helps relieve wither pressure and prevent rubbing. Treated with our waterproof system it not only keeps your horse dry and comfortable, but also helps to regulate their temperature.
Lightweight Turnout Rug: Key features...
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 0g (no-fill) – lightweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Forward cut neckline - wither pressure relief and added protection from the elements
- Seamless over the wither - helps prevent rubbing
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used inside and out
- Please note: this rug does not include attachments for our Rug Liners
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
Our Turnout Boots look great with this turnout rug and offer extra protection in the field.