A handy lightweight half neck turnout rug, made from our robust 840D ballistic nylon material.
The Buster Hardy features an innovative design, constructed seamlessly forward to the front of the wither. Ideal for that little added extra protection from the elements and also to help relieve wither pressure and prevent rubbing. Treated with our waterproof system it not only keeps your horse dry and comfortable, but also helps to regulate their temperature. Keep your horse warm and dry with this innovative waterproof horse rug from Premier Equine.
Turnout Rug Key features...
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 100g thermo bonded fill – lightweight plus
- Waterproof and breathable
- Forward cut neckline - wither pressure relief and added protection from the elements
- Seamless over the wither - helps prevent rubbing
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Elasticated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used inside and out
- Please note: this rug does not include attachments for our Rug Liners
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally