Chelsea Boots ooze sophistication and style…
Chelsea boots exemplify heritage and tradition and have long been associated with equestrian sport and style. Cut from the finest leather and hand sculpted into a sleek yet iconic shape, these boots offer durability and luxurious comfort. The semi-polished leather outer compliments the internal, contrast buttery leather lining creating a classy aesthetic for devoted equestrians.
Side gussets made from suitably stretchy elastic help shape the boots around the ankle and provide the wearer with comfort during their day to day yard work or riding activities. The insole is cut using an EVA foam compound which moulds to the underside of your foot, offering stability and support with the feeling of a custom fit. Luxury, high quality yet affordable riding footwear at its best.
Riding Boots: Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Elasticated sides
- Durable grip soles
- Premium EVA comfort cushion insoles
- Rear pull tabs
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.