Keep your horse covered with a Premier Equine Classic Sweet Itch Rug...
Our Classic Sweet Itch horse fly rug is made from tightly woven interlocking nylon which offers great breathability and strength. The integrated neck cover with fleece lined ear holes makes this rug ideal for head to tail protection from biting insects and the sun’s harmful rays. Antibacterial breathable polyester lining over the shoulder and neck area prevents rubbing and is comfortable against the horse’s skin. Complete with integrated wrap-around belly flap for extra protection, support and comfort. This fly rug is ideal for horses who are sensitive to insect bites and require maximum protection in warmer months. Approximately 90% UV reflective.
Sweet Itch Rug: Key features...
- Tightly woven interlocking nylon
- Breathable fabric
- Integrated neck cover and hood complete with fleece lined ear holes
- New double locking neck cover straps
- Neck cover lined with non-static antibacterial breathable polyester lining over mane
- Double lined over wither and shoulder with non-static antibacterial polyester lining
- Gusset system
- Integrated wrap-around belly flap
- Quick release chest clips
- Supersize tail flap - double thickness
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Comes with a one year manufacturers guarantee
Don't forget to browse our range of Fly Masks to give your horse total summer protection.