Derby riding boots are ideal for many equestrian disciplines...
Designed using contemporary styling and crafted from a supple leather featuring intricate brogue wing flap detailing. The buttery leather lining features padding around the ankle area and the sole features contoured arch support which helps to reduce stirrup pressure. Ideal for those long days at the yard, mucking out or training. These riding boots offer comfort from the moment they are worn. A multi seasonal essential for any horse owner seeking functional and practical riding boots. Traditionally handmade, they exemplify high quality design and provide the wearer with an eccentric equestrian aesthetic.
Riding Boots: Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Brogue detailing
- Elasticated laces
- Rear YKK branded zip fastening
- Padded ankle for comfort
- Arched sole
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.