|This bridle will be back in stock approx. 7th September.
Take away the pressure with our Favoloso Anatomic Bridle…
Constructed using high quality Italian leather this anatomic bridle has been carefully shaped to contour around the horse’s ears, nose and cheekbones in order to achieve a more comfortable and ergonomic fit. The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece is designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. The browband is also shaped to create definition and features a round raised design alongside soft padding.
Our unique anatomically shaped crank noseband dips down at the sides to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance. A popular choice for dressage bridles, crank nosebands can be tightened securely without creating a pinching effect and the design ensures no buckles are pressed against the horse’s skin. Premium quality stainless steel fastenings and elegant stitching completes an overall stunning look. Anatomic bridles are particularly suited to sensitive or young horses who may benefit from the enhanced comfort that they provide.
Anatomical Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Soft, padded and shaped browband with round raised design and 'P|E Sport' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Anatomically shaped soft padded crank noseband with flash attachment
- Flas strap included
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources