The Hardy 100g lightweight stable rug is crafted from a durable 1200D polypropylene. The innovative design, constructed seamlessly forward to the front of the wither, helps to relieve wither pressure and prevent rubbing. A high shoulder gusset has been added along with a branded monogram polyester lining featuring anti-static and antibacterial technology, promoting hygiene and helping to further prevent rubbing. The high breathability of this rug helps to regulate your horse’s temperature keeping them warm and comfortable in the stable at all times. The perfect stable rug for sensitive horses who can suffer from sore withers.
Stable Rug Key features...
Don't forget to take a peek at our Stable Boots and Horse Leg Wraps.
- 1200D polypropylene woven outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling – lightweight plus
- Highly breathable
- Forward cut neckline provides wither pressure relief
- Seamless over the wither, helps prevent rubbing
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Please note: this rug does not include attachments for our Rug Liners
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally