Loxley leather riding boots are perfect for everyday or competition use...
Loxley riding boots combine the best of sleek European styling meticulously mastered from premium grade leather. A sculpted fit supports the ankle and a sumptuous, buttery soft leather lining provides the perfect breathable layer. Additional padded lining zones around the tongue and also both sides ensure maximum wearer comfort. Designed with performance in mind. These ladies riding boots are ideal for use both in the saddle and out on daily yard duties.
Riding Boots: Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Padded lining zones
- Rear comfort fit elasticated stretch gusset
- Brogue detailing
- Rear YKK zip fastening
- Rear pull-on tabs
- Two-point spur rest
- Round toe shape
- Light hygiene insole
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
Combine your riding boots with a pair of our hard wearing, comfortable and stylish Competition Breeches.
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.