|A buttery soft premium leather lead rein featuring a solid brass chain coupling which attaches at either side of the bit for a unique leading experience. Ideal for in-hand showing as well as other lead rein activities.
Coupling Lead Rein: Key features...
- Premier leather lead rein
- Brass coupling attaches to bit at either side
- Brass buckles and fixtures
- Loop handle
- 79" (2 meters) total length
How to care for your leather lead rein...
To maximise the life span of your lead rein and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.
Don't forget to browse through Premier Equine's extensive range of Horse Bits.