Treat your horse to luxury with the Perfetto Crank Noseband Bridle…
No matter what your discipline, ride every day in style with the gorgeously soft Perfetto Crank Bridle. The padded poll piece enhances comfort and the nose band is secured over the top, ensuring an even pressure is applied for heightened performance. A simple yet stunning round raised browband helps achieve a smart and sophisticated appearance made even better by two luxury ‘P|E Sport’ branded brooches.
The padded crank noseband features a round raised design and flash attachment as well as a padded chin protector. A popular choice for dressage bridles, crank nosebands can be tightened securely without creating a pinching effect and the design ensures no buckles are pressed against the horse’s skin. Add to this premium quality stainless steel buckles and high quality, elegant stitching and you have a highly functional leather bridle suitable for daily use or competitions.
Crank Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Soft padded poll piece
- Soft padded browband with round raised design and 'P|E Sport' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with buckle fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Soft padded crank noseband with flash attachment
- Flash strap included
- Stainless steel buckles
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources