Rowford tall leather riding boots are ideal for everyday use or kept best for competitions.
They have been designed with simplified enclosed fronts and over the toe brogue detailing, offering a modern twist on classic riding boot styles. The foot and inner calf are crafted in genuine leather, formed to incorporate dynamic curving and shaping to the calf area. Inner calf leather features a distinctive contrast grain which aids grip in the saddle. The outer calf is cut from a specialist performance 3D stretch material, which grips and contours the leg without restriction. This combination of materials give the boots a custom cut feel, supple from the very first use.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Supple leather foot & inner calf
- Synthetic performance 3D stretch calf outer
- Enclosed front dress design
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Brogue detailing
- Rear YKK zip fastening
- Two-point spur rest
- Rear button up spur guard
- Soft square toe shape
- Light hygiene insole
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
Combine your riding boots with a pair of our hard wearing, comfortable and stylish Competition Breeches.
How to care for your synthetic riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
- Use a damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a minimal amount of moisture within it
- Gently wipe down the boots
- Leave to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- Please note: do not use leather cleaning products on the synthetic part of these boots as it can degrade the material.