|Salvatore reins feature an innovative combination of the finest Italian leather and rubber materials. The inside surface of the rein, which faces the horse, is composed of rubber with a fine bobbled pattern for increased grip. The outside surface of the rein is covered with our sumptuous Italian leather for a sleek and professional finish.
Each rein has a round raised design on the exterior surface, covering the first third of the rein from the bit. This oozes style and class, perfect for everyday or competition use. We have also incorporated leather ‘grips’ at regular intervals along the reins, which the rider can use to gain a more secure contact if desired. Complete with billet fastenings to attach to your horses bit these sure-grip reins are an excellent addition to any bridle.
Rubber and Leather Reins: Key features...
- 5/8 wide
- 54” length
- Bobble grip rubber inside surface
- Italian leather outside surface
- Round raised design to front of each rein/li>
- Leather grips situated at regular intervals along webbing
- Stainless steel billet fastenings to attach to bit