|END OF LINE SALE
Our wool lined shockproof half pads feature highly breathable and advanced synthetic materials. These materials help to enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure on the wither and spine. A perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse’s skin. The ideal shockproof half pad for sensitive horses or those who require a high level of breathability.
Merino wool is a natural shock absorber and it thermoregulates. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and when used in conjunction with our advanced Airtechnology it allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Together the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
Half Pad Key features...
- Shockproof material with Airtechnology
- Lined with grade 1 Merino Wool
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine design
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- Maximum airflow
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our 'Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash' and removing your pad from the washing machine as soon as the wash has finished.