A 100g lightweight horse rug which is a firm favourite with those who require durability for both turnout and stabling.
Crafted using a robust 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with our proven waterproof system. Our optimum breathable formula helps to regulate your horse's temperature keeping it warm, dry and comfortable at all times. An exceptional finish with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style. A brilliantly versatile waterproof turnout rug great for use on chilly days and nights.
Turnout Rug Key features...
For extra protection in the field, why not take a look at our range of Turnout Boots.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling – lightweight plus
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse's temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 100g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Not included with this purchase.
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used inside and out
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally