A luxury medium weight turnout rug, made from superior 1680D ballistic nylon material, which will keep your horse warm and dry in bad weather.
Our breathable formula helps to regulate your horse’s temperature, ensuring they stay comfortable. Highlights of orange add a touch of vibrancy to the fine embroidery detail and trim, elegantly framing the outline of the rug. Fully waterproof and deep cut, this horse rug is perfect for cold weather turnout.
Horse Rug Key features...
For extra protection in the field, why not take a look at our range of Turnout Boots.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 300g thermo bonded fill – medium weight plus
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse's temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Not included with this purchase
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used inside and out
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally