Air-Tech Triple Layer Sports Boots provide maximum support for your horse's legs
Made from three layers of Air-Tech ventilated neoprene, the boots allow heat to escape and cold air to pass through. A special middle layer of shockproof material protects against concussion and knocks and is also perforated, allowing air to pass through easily. We have incorporated two cushioned bars that sit either side of the tendon, these stop movement once fastened and act as protection from knocks to the tendon at either side. Microfiber leather straps add durability and strength and also make the boots easier to use. A quick and easy alternative to bandaging. Used by professionals in all sorts of disciplines including racehorse trainers, dressage trainers, dressage riders, event riders, polo players, carriage drivers and stunt riders.
Sports Boots are anatomically designed and recommend by vets for the purpose of supporting all major tendons and ligaments in the horse's legs.
Sports Boots Key features...
- Constructed using one layer of shockproof material inserted between two layers of Air-Tech ventilated neoprene
- Double tendon bars provide extra protection, absorption and a contoured fit
- Strong, secure and long lasting Velcro straps made using microfiber leather
- Tendon support
- Fetlock support
- Ligament support
- Suspensory support
- Recommended by vets for support purposes
- Quicker bandage alternative
- Can be used for multiple disciplines
- Sold in pairs
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
These boots look great with our Buster Reversible Saddle Pads.