|This product is being discontinued.
Ultra-durable and practically styled modern leather riding boots.
Formed using a supple, waxy nubuck leather with hard wearing Flexi Comfort soles and outer rub guards, which protect the leather from stirrup and dirt abrasion. Statement paddock boots for those who require all day comfort combined with quality performance on the yard or whilst riding.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Waxy nubuck leather upper
- Red cambrelle lining - moisture wicking/breathable
- Elasticated sides
- Front YKK zip fastening
- Rear pull-on tabs
- Round toe shape
- Outer rub guard
- Flexi Comfort sole
- Light hygiene insole
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
Combine your riding boots with a pair of our hard wearing, comfortable and stylish Competition Breeches.
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- Carefully wipe away any dirt with the cloth using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- For this kind of leather we recommend using specialist waxed leather cream developed for oiled / waxy leathers. The cream formula will help preserve the leathers properties and remove the appearance of light scratches commonly associated with this type of leather
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time