|END OF LINE SALE
A functional wool half pad designed to give extra protection and thickness under saddle.
Merino wool knitted onto cotton yarn gives you all the wool you need with no skin attached. The natural fibres of wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a saddle pad.
Double Velcro adjustable straps help with girthing and the clear spine design ensures the risk of pressure points is minimised. This half pad is suitable for everyday and competition use - fully machine washable.
Wool Half Pad Key features...
- Highest quality cotton
- Lined with grade 1 merino wool
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine design
- Anti-wick fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash and removing your pad from the washing machine as soon as the wash has finished.
Combine your wool half pad with our luxuriously stylish Wool Over Reach Boots.