These comfortable horse stable boots have been developed to alleviate strain on the tendons and ligaments as well as to help reduce swelling.
Made from our Air-Teque ventilated neoprene they will keep your horse's joints and tendons cool during use. Stable Boot Wraps are an easier and less timely alternative to pressure bandaging as well as an alternative to traditional travel boots. Can be worn on both front and hind legs.
Stable Boots Key features...
- Outer boot constructed with Air-Teque ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Protection, support and comfort for the stable
- Alternative to traditional bandaging
- Can be used for traveling
- Tendon support
- Suspensory support
- Can help reduce swelling/filling of legs
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Anatomically shaped
- Easy to put off and take off
- Can be worn on front & hind legs
- Sold in pairs
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Jazz up your horse's indoor wardrobe with one of our high quality, stylish and colourful Stable Rugs.