Our wool lined shockproof saddle pads feature highly breathable and advanced synthetic materials.
These materials help to enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure on the wither and spine. A perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse’s skin. The perfect jumping numnah for those with sensitive horses who require a high level of breathability
Merino wool is a natural shock absorber and it thermoregulates. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and when used in conjunction with our advanced Airtechnology it allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Together the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
Saddle Pad Key features...
- Shockproof material with Airtechnology
- Half lined with grade 1 Merino Wool
- GP/Jump cut
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine and girth cover design
- Cut away hem
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- Maximum airflow
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our 'Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash' and removing your pad from the washing machine as soon as the wash has finished.