The ultimate winter heavyweight turnout rug with a fixed neck cover, sure to keep your horse warm in cold weather.
Made from our strong 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with our waterproof system. The integrated neck cover is great for horses that suffer from soreness and rubbing on their withers. An exceptional cut, offering great protection from the elements. The perfect horse rug for those who require durability and warmth.
Turnout Rug Key features...
For extra protection in the field, why not take a look at our range of Turnout Boots.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 450g thermo bonded filling in body of rug – heavyweight
- 200g thermo bonded filling in integrated snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Unique waterproof system that allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horses temperature
- NEW double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for our standard Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used inside and out
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally